Wednesday, July 28, 2004

If You First Don't Succeed...

Wow!  I cannot believe all of the responses and feedback I have been getting from everyone!  Thanks for the words of encouragement.  Because of you, I'm going to get back on the low-carb train...now.  As of right now, I'm going to cut back on the carbs, stay away from chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream and delicious chicken cheesesteaks.   I'm getting all weepy just thinking about it.  I'm going to miss all of my wonderful carb delights.  But I'll have to learn to seek solace in vegetables and stuff.  But they don't have fruit and veggies in the snack machines here at work.

So I'm going to try this thing in earnest.  I'm doing great so far...I haven't had any carbs at all today!  I'll post again at lunch to let everyone know how I'm making out.

Say a prayer for me.

No comments: